To define the environmental policy of Four Design A/S
All considerations and actions by Four Design are based on continuous, proactive efforts to protect the environment.
Executives / Senior management
Environmental Policy & Goals
Four Design A/S develops, manufactures and sells canteen and conference furniture for customers worldwide.
Four Design A/S has always focused on being an environmentally friendly company. In our day-to-day operations as well as in our strategic planning, we are committed to managing our environmental impacts in a responsible way.
Four Design A/S focus on the environment in our own production as well as in that of our suppliers. Thus, sustainability is an integrated part of our products and everyday life.
Four Design A/S strives to be upfront in the developmental stage of our industry whilst ensuring that environmental legislation is complied with.
In addition, we will:
- Continuously improve our processes and products to optimise our environmental performance during the full lifecycle of the products
- Prevent emissions and contamination
- Focus on our partners’ ability to continuously make environmental improvements – thus improve our indirect environmental performance
- Constantly maintain focus on environmental impacts by educating and motivating our employees to be and to act with environmentally conscious
- Minimise energy consumption and, in addition, endeavour to restrict/replace raw material and subsidiary materials, which could be a burden on the environment and the climate
- Maintain an open dialogue with authorities, neighbours and other stakeholders about our environmental conditions and goals
Our environmental policy has been communicated throughout the company and to stakeholders and is publicly available.
For further information about Four Design and our environmental commitment and performance, please contact our Department of Environment.